Sunday, April 25, 2010

Section 1 Chapter 2

Mrs. Parsons came to see me today. When I went to answer the door, I left the diary open on the table because I did not want to smudge the ink. Luckily she didn't notice, but
I will have to be more careful in the future. She came to me because it was blocked, and Mr. Parsons was away. The pipe was easy enough to clear, but I had some trouble with her children. Those children are complete brats. They were in an uproar just because their mother didn't have time to take them to the hanging. What a horrible event for children to want to see. The party turns children against their parents at an early age. Most children would just as soon betray their parents to the thought police if they could find something to betray them for. Manny have. And on top of that they are celebrated as heroes! The party destroys families. The party destroys everything good. Anyway, as I was leaving the boy shot something at the back of my head with a catapult. Later I thought about the dream I
had a long time ago about O’Brian. They reduced the chocolate ration today. I realize that the thought police will get me in the end, but I must stay alive for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment