Sunday, April 25, 2010
Section 2 Chapter 7
I dreamt about my mother tonight. I told Julia about how when I was a amall child, I was a brat, and always demanded more than my fair share of food. One day we got some chocolate, but I took it all, and ran away with it. When I came back, my mother and sister were gone. She said she wasn't surprised because all children were swine. I thought about how the worst thing about the party, was that it made people think that mere feelings were not important. I told her how I thought the proles were human and we were not. I also told her that it might be a good idea for her to get out of this relationship, because it was going to get them both killed. She said she had thought it out and already made her decision and was staying with me. We talked about not betraying each other when we were caught, and tortured in the ministry of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment