Sunday, April 25, 2010
Section 1 Chapter 7
I believe that if there is hope it lies in the proles. The proles are not monitored like the outer party, and they make up of 85% of the population. If they revolted they could easily succeed. The problem is that they are not educated or organized enough to revolt. The thought police work hard to sow rumors and disinformation among them. The thought police also eliminated proles who they thought might become dangerous. The problem is that I have no idea what life before the revolution was like. The propaganda obviously says that we live far better now, but it just as obviously cannot be trusted. The problem with the current system is that everything is dreary and uniform. Through my entire life, I have only actually found one concrete piece of evidence that exposes the party's lies. Three of the early leaders of the revolution were convicted of intelligence with the enemy, and other charges. However I found a picture of them in new york, taken on the exact date that they had confessed to being in eurasia. This proved that the confession was false.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment