Sunday, April 25, 2010
Section 3 Chapter 5
I could tell that room 101 was far underground. I am not sure how I could tell, but I could. They strapped me to a chair. O’Brian told me that what was in room 101 was the worst thing in the world. He said that for me, the worst thing in the world was rats. He said that pain was not enough and that I must suffer the unendurable. He brought the cage with the rats closer to me. He said that once he let the rats out they would come over and start eating parts of me. He said that the mask would come over my face, and that the rats would be able to get at the rest of me. They would be coming soon; I had to do something to make it stop. That was when I yelled for them to do it to Julia, and not to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment