Sunday, April 25, 2010

Section 2 Chapter 3

When she woke up, Julia immediately became businesslike, and explained the route that I should leave by to me. She told me about the next place that we would meet. She said she had to leave, to do something for the junior anti sex league. We met some other times over the next few months, but we had to be very careful no to be discovered. It was hard for us to meet not only because we had to be careful but because we both also had to work so much. I found out a lot about her; that she worked in pornosec, and had her first love affair when she was 16. She was young enough that she did not remember a time before the party, and thought of it as natural. We met one other time that month, in the belfry of a fallen down church. I told her about Katherine , and a camping trip we went on, and how I had almost pushed her off a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment