Sunday, April 25, 2010

Section 2 Chapter 1

The most unbelievable thing happened to me today. I collided with the dark-haired girl in the hallway, and she slipped the a note! I had to be careful not to let the telescreens see the note. I was able to do it though, and the note said "I love you." And just yesterday I thought she was planning to turn me in. The whole junior anti-sex league and all that must have just been a way for her to disguise herself. After all, who would suspect someone in the junior anti sex league of being a criminal? I tried to meet her at lunch, but I had trouble. One day we completely missed each other. Then next day I had to go sit with Wilsher, who called me over. Finally one day I was able to talk to her in the canteen. At first I was afraid that maybe she ha changed her mind but she had not. We arranged to meet at victory Square at eighteen thirty. There was a large, gathering so we were able to talk, and arrange to meet again in the country side.

No comments:

Post a Comment