Sunday, April 25, 2010

Section 2 Chapter 4

Today I went to Mr. Charingtons shop to rent the room above it. It was pretty stupid, because Julia and I were likely to b caught, but we decided to get it anyway because we both really wanted a place that was ours, and where we could be alone. once I was done buying it Julia came in with some stuff hidden in a tool box. There was real sugar, bread, real jam, and milk. There was real coffee and real tea. Julia told me not to look because she had a surprise, so I looked out the window at the woman singing on the street. When she told me to turn around again she had put make up on. Just as we were getting up there was a rat. I scared me so much. God i hate rats. Julia got up and made coffee. The real coffee was a lot better than victory coffee. It turned out Julia knew two more lines to the poem that Mr. Charington taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment