Sunday, April 25, 2010
Section 2 Chapter 5
Syme got vaporized. Well, I don't actually know that he got vaporized, but he disappeared so it was pretty obvious. Everyone was busy preparing for hate week. The new hate song became very popular. I met with Julia many times during June. I got into better shape and my varicose ulcer went away. I talked with Mr. Charington a lot too. We knew that sooner or later we were going to get caught, but not when. Sometimes though, it seemed as if things would last forever. We talked about ways to sabotage the party, but didn't know how to start. I told her about O’Brian, and how I was pretty sure that he was unorthodox too. I told her about Jones Aaronson and Ruthford, but she didn't seem to understand the significance of it. She seemed to be better at some things than me, but I't did not seem like she had a very good grasp of the broad ideas and issues of the party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment