Sunday, April 25, 2010

Section 1 Chapter 3

I dreamt of my family last night. I don't remember much about my familly, but I feel bad because I seem to remember that my mother and sisters lives were sacrificed for mine. I still miss my mother. I also dreamt of the dark-haired girl. In the dream she ripped off her clothes in one smooth motion. It was more about the motion than her body. The motion seemed to defy all the rules of the party. I exercised this morning while the telescreen gave me directions. I can only recall distant memories of the late fifties. One of my first memories is of an air raid. It’s scary how the party can just say that the past was different and everyone believes it. I got carried away thinking about it and the telescreen yelled at me

No comments:

Post a Comment